The cubralco.com web site is operated by CuBrAlco™ Limited.
Company Registered in England, registration number: 03055926.
Reg. office: CuBrAlco Ltd., Drayton Court, Drayton Road, Solihull, West Midlands B90 4NG. UK
VAT Registration Number: GB 670053264
Our Sales contact details are:
CuBrAlco Ltd, Ricketts Close, Firs Industrial Estate, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 7QN U.K.
Telephone: 01562 825152
Terms & Conditions of Sale:
Note, all online purchases made via the CuBrAlco Online Shop are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale which have to be agreed to at the time of taking out a business account with CuBrAlco Limited. View here: CuBrAlco Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please note the following definitions apply in connection with these Terms and Conditions:
“Web Site”: Our web site address www.cubralco.com
“We”, “Our”, “Company” or “CuBrAlco”: CuBrAlco Limited.
Use is subject to the following terms:
By using cubralco.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which will take effect immediately on your first use of the site, if you do not agree to be legally bound by the following terms, please do not access and register with this web site.
Changes to these terms can be made at any time by cubralco.com. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of cubralco.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated or amended.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use cubralco.com’s content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any cubralco.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of cubralco.com requires the prior written permission of Cubralco Limited.
You agree to use cubralco.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other person and/or organisation, by submitting obscene or offensive content or any material which is or may be considered to be defamatory of any living person or incorporation wherever the same may be Registered.
Accuracy of content
Every effort is taken to ensure that the information contained in this site is correct and up to date. The information may, however, become incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
Details for products and specifications may alter due to the continuous product development.
All weights, dimensions and specifications given are accurate to the best of our knowledge and may be approximate. E&OE.
To the extent permitted by law, but subject to these terms and conditions, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether implied or expressed) as to the accuracy of any information contained on this Web Site.
This Web Site should only be used for information purposes. CuBrAlco Ltd shall not be liable for any damage or loss that may occur in the use of any of the information contained or advice given in this Web Site, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
CuBrAlco Ltd is not responsible for the Web Site’s accuracy or the reliability of access to this Web Site.
CuBrAlco Ltd is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of or inability to use this Web Site. Nor do we guarantee that this Web Site will operate free of error or that it is free from computer viruses or any other contaminating computer program.
We will not be liable to you or in breach of the Contract for delay or failure to perform due to any causes beyond the reasonable control of CuBrAlco Ltd or its suppliers, including, but not limited to, acts of god, civil commotion, industrial dispute, riots, flood, and legislation.
Cubralco.com provides links to other web sites we think may be of interest to you. However the content of these web sites is not in our control and as such we cannot accept any responsibility for the materials featured on such web sites. Links to such web sites are not to be taken as an endorsement of such web sites or of any item or product or material appearing or advertised therein or as a warranty that such web sites will be free of viruses or other such items of destructive nature.
Emails to you will be sent to the address you provide. You must only give us a valid email address and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that address.
To the extent that any provision of these terms is found by any court or authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, that provision will be deemed not to be a part of these terms and will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these terms, nor will it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
The headings in these terms are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
These terms supersede any representation made by us or any of our employees or agents.
If you are dissatisfied with the content or accuracy of any item on this web site, please inform us of this immediately at email@example.com and we shall endeavour to resolve any complaint as quickly and as fully as possible.
CuBrAlco Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers; in this policy we explain how we will handle your personal data and we comply with the guidelines set out by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
How We Gather Data
The data we store about your company has been supplied to us by you or a representative of your company.
It is your responsibility under GDPR guidelines to ensure any data you provide to us about a third party is given with their consent and managed in compliance with the regulations. This will be most relevant, for example, if you provide your customer’s address and contact details for delivery of a parcel from us.
What Data We Store
We are likely to store some or all of the following data about you or your company:
- Company Name
- Name(s) of Contacts
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address(es)
- Phone Number(s)
- Email Address
- Fax Number(s)
- Order History
- Any data provided to us for the purpose of setting up and managing a Credit Account (where applicable)
Your data is primarily held on our stock and order management system. Access to this system is password protected and secure.
If you have registered your details on our website, hwos.co.uk, the data you provide will also be stored. Our website, with your consent, may collect further data including, but not limited to, your IP address, geographical location, usage patterns etc. All of this data is stored on our host’s server, access to this system is also password protected and secure.
How We Use Your Data
By supplying your data to CubrAlco ltd you consent (on a legal basis) to some or all of it being used in the following ways:
- Provide you with quotations, process your orders, notify you of an order’s status, inform you of any problems with an order, and provide updates about your deliveries.
- Contact you regarding any enquiries you have made.
- Advise you of any relevant changes to our services, products or company.
- Marketing purposes.
- The establishment and management of a Credit Account (where applicable).
- Contacting you to ensure the data we store about you is up-to-date, accurate and relevant.
- Maintain records of your order history.
- The operation and management of our website.
Providing Your Data to Others
In order for us to provide you with our services, it may be necessary for us to share your data with the following third parties:
- Our shipping partners, including our couriers and Royal Mail, to deliver your order or our printed marketing materials and to provide you with information about your deliveries.
- Our suppliers, where necessary for shipping orders directly from their warehouse, warranty claims etc.
- Our appointed legal representative should this be needed or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Our professional advisers if necessary to obtain insurance, manage risk or seek advice.
- Our financial transaction partners to process payments or refunds.
CuBrAlco ltd will only provide data about you to a third party where it is absolutely necessary to provide a service or product for you. We will never sell any of your data.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- For more information about cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
Under Data Protection Laws you have certain rights regarding the data we may store. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by providing written notice to us.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
This website is owned and operated by CuBrAlco Limited.
We are registered in England under registration number 03055926, and our office address is Ricketts Close, Firs Industrial Estate, Kidderminster, DY11 7QN
You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone, using 01562825155
© Cubralco Limited 2018 on behalf of cubralco.com